• Dixey

Fish that’s Toxic Can Sicken Seafood Eaters

The toxic fish act normal and taste delicious, but inside lurks a poison that has no smell, no taste and cannot be destroyed by cooking or freezing.

People who eat the fish rarely die, but suffer upset stomachs, strange tingling sensations and a scrambled sense of touch that can last months.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120209/ARTICLE/120209478

#ChemicalsHeavyMetalsVOCsampPoisonousToxins #Florida #EcoSystem #GulfofMexicoGOM #GulfCoast #EnivironmentalConcern #Toxic #Pollution #HypoxicDeadZonesLeadstoAnoxiaGameOver

Cantonment, Pensacola, FL

850-450-1987

©2019 by DixeyLand.Rocks

  • Tumblr Social Icon
  • DixeyLand on Instagram